Jan 12, 2011

Binnie Joins The Marine Corps; SG Goodness Spreads Throughout Asia

Yay! Two news ALL Gardeners will be proud of, no doubt. I hope this weekend's show will end nicely, 'cause there's nothing like a poop-y ending to spoil a freakin'tastic show (with only two more eps to go, don't fail me now, Writer-nim!).


Binnie And The Sea

Hyun Bin has applied for the enlistment to the Marines. He participated in the recruitment interview on the eve of Christmas last year (24 December 2010) and will be getting the notification on February. If all goes well, he's to enlist in March.


According to his agency, the reason he chose the Marines is due to the influence from a friend of his serving in the Marines Corps. Hyun Bin said of his enlistment in last year's SBS Awards, "Although it's a little late for to perform my military service, but I really feel grateful receiving this award before my enlistment. 


Meanwhile, Hyun Bin is busy filming for the finale and he has not a moment of rest. 


SG Sold To The Following Countries...
The producers of Secret Garden said, "From Episode 4's broadcast, it has been getting offers from China, Taiwan and other regions. By the 6th Episode's broadcast, import deals were already done with Taiwan, Philippines, Thailand, Hong Kong, China, Singapore, Malaysia (MALAYSIA boleh!! *waves national flag*), Indonesia and other Asian regions. 
Chloe Says: Woohoo! I can't wait to tell my dad about this, if there's one to beat my kdrama addict status in the household, it has to be papa. He can take more shit from kdramas (i.e plot holes) than my brain could ever accept and he has been known to stay up till 2 AM watching DVDs. He finished Jumong in record speed, something I won't be able to achieve in this lifetime.


Via Baidu's Secret Garden