Dec 18, 2010

Secret Garden's Beta Couple Filming, Plus Oska Stills

Time for Korea Geography lesson again. In all honesty, I love this couple as much as I love the OTP. Partly 'cause I like Oska, and partly because this couple is less frustrating than the alpha couple. They just have A Big Misunderstanding, that's all. 
Venue: Nonhyeon-dong, Gangnam-gu
  Time: Yesterday (17/12/2010) afternoon

Seul staring longingly at Oska. Aigoo, just make up already and spare us the misery. There should be at least one happy couple in SG by now.


Oska Stills (stills, not socks)
I am posting it here 'cause I don't know where else to post it. I don't know if you noticed this, but: Don't you think Takuya Kimura is looking more and more like Yoon Sang Hyun as he gets older? 
Kimutaku used to look like Won Bin, me thinks (but luckily Won Bin still looks like Won Bin).

Oh, I love this Red Indian one. Very werewolfy.





Via dsquare gallery and SBS Secret Garden's Official Site