Jan 19, 2011

My Princess OST: Falling Translated Lyrics

Calling My Princess "my savior" maybe a tad dramatic on my part, but when you had a loooong day of eight to six class and your brain is beaten to a pulp, MP is *heaven* I tell you (pssh the last thing you want to do is K.O. and watch makjang). Surprisingly, My Princess has made me laugh more than SG ever did (perhaps it's not so surprising, since SG was never a comedy anyway). Lee Seol is just...*giggles* I dunno but what I know is that add in Hae Young's response and we have some Cadbury moments. 

Om nom nom.

It's funny how two strangers warm up to each other at rocket speed - one minute you're eavesdropping on a guy's conversation and the next they're like ol' chingus. I give all the credit to Seol for that, for with Hae Young's personality it wouldn't have been possible. 
The show has MANY moments going for it too. However, don't expect anything dramatic or clearly spelled out like in SG. But THAT, my friend, is what makes the blink-and-you-will-miss-it scenes even more special. Like how they checked the other out in the elevator. Such a simple scene, but I giggled like a schoolgirl throughout. And now I find that I can't wait for the OTP to "officially" be a couple. I give it 7 more episodes. 
And and and (I've said this before but oh well) I LOVE THE OST! I'm so glad I found so many new bands through blogging - there's Supernova and now my latest fav, Every Single Day. And when I "like" a band it means that I love almost all of the songs they churn out. 

And hey, doesn't this seem folk-y to you? 


Falling - Lee Tzsche (My Princess OST)

Translated lyrics (from Chinese into English by me i.e. hellochloe)


To me, he is my destiny
 Always a great gift
The more I understand, the more my heart hurts
 The more it hurts, the more I can't escape
 Gradually falling deeper...
Your broad shoulders
 The warmth of your eyes
 I'm falling into it.
Oh~

Perhaps, I really didn't have the choice
 But I will not let you go again
The more I understand, the more my heart hurts
The more it hurts, the more I can't escape,
 Gradually falling deeper...
Your broad shoulders
 The warmth of your eyes,
I'm falling into it. 

Oh~

Via MBC My Princess Official Site and Baidu's My Princess