Dec 11, 2010

Oska's New Getup

Oska boy, you continue to amaze me with your fashion sense that can match Jang Geun Seuk's. But he's 23 and you're at least ten years older. What have you got to say for yourself? Tsk tsk.


I'm beginning to think that the folks at DC photoshopped Goku for some reason. I mean, LOOK at him. It totally spells Kung Fu to me.

But in the end, it does not matter. I wouldn't love him any less for that (plus, he still can't beat the outfits of HK stars).  Oska is so childlike in many ways, what you see is what you get; no frustrating pretenses (unlike our OTP). Writer Kim certainly knows how to pen lovable characters. 


Yoon Sang Hyun as Oska
Even if his character goes down the bi route, I have no doubt Yoon Sang Hyun would be able to tackle it despite having no preparation beforehand. Oska's no sidekick, despite being funny (and loud and boisterous), Yoon Sang Hyun made it an important character; his own character, which is awesome on his part since he could've so easily turn into a comedic relief (which might have been Writer Kim's intention in the first place).