Dec 6, 2010

Secret Garden Spoofs

If Secret Garden ever turns melo with the cancer thing, remember this post and laugh. Seriously, the power of Photoshop is a force to be reckoned with. Credits to the humorous people at dc.
The original:

The Spoofs: 
A very very very very drunk Ra Im.

 Yummy grilled squid~ (and medicinal wine -for good health)

Everybody's favorite popcorn!

Rotiserrie Chicken.

Featuring the dishes Joo Wanda cooked for Oska in Episode 7:

Featuring the chicken soup served by Ra Im's dad in Episode 5.

Have no idea what this is. Photoshopped by a cannibalistic fan.

Another cannibal.

This one's my favorite, I've been wanting do this ever since I set eyes on It:

We got some wacky supernatural stuff goin' on:

When I said wacky, I mean wac-ky.

LOL on Goku and the long-haired Binnie (I still don't know why he had to wear that wig in Episode 6):

Good lookin' clones: