Jul 20, 2013

Love Around Episode 7 Preview

aka. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!?
(seriously, I really don't know what the hell is happening here). I don't follow this show, and my blogging buddy Snow L has gone for a holiday (lucky kijibae) hence here I am, following up on her. So excuse me while I make wild trajectories based on 33 seconds of random shots (less if you exclude the channel/time reminder bit at the end). Detective Chloe unravels the truth, after the cut!

Chlo-Meter: DETERMINED

Episode 7 Preview: 
Some lady (friend? colleague?) of Xiao Shu calls Zhou Zhen, asking whether he has seen XS or not. "It seems that she's in trouble," she tells him. Car screeches, it's Zhou Zhen attempting to Tokyo Drift.  Dude, I'm feeling carsick-y and I'm not even in the car.
Little did he know, he passes by a car where XS lies unconscious at the passenger seat. And somebody's taking photos of ???

"Xiao Shu, you'll be alright," Zhou Zhen tells himself while the FRIGGIN CAR passed him by.