Feb 8, 2011

My Princess OST: BEAST Yoseob's Cherish That Person Eng. Lyrics


hellochloe is on a roll! I was midway translating Dream High's Can't I Love You? when I heard this song. And I love this a tad more, so I knew I had to do this one first. Oska was right when he recommended BEAST. They're good~

This song is written by renowned composer who wrote Sung Si Kyung's first hit "The Road To Me" and My Sassy Girl's theme song, "I Believe".

Cherish That Person - Yoseob (from BEAST)


Composer: Kim Hyung Suk
Lyricist: Shim Hyeong Bo 

The moment I opened my eyes, I'll think of that person
Don't know why, I just laughed so
During a busy day, someone who's suddenly curious
Keep appearing in front of my eyes, it's really amazing

(Is it you?) The person who exists quietly in my heart
(Is it you?) The person who always puts my heart at ease (yeah)
Just thinking of her, my heart has the warmth of a sunrise
I truly cherish, I'll cherish that person 
Because she's so good, I guess she was born here

The words "I'll always love you" 
The words "I'm always missing you"
Even these words are inadequate
 That's how much I cherish that person

On a solitary night, when I suddenly miss her
Just like that my heart gets overwhelmed
Walking down the road, suddenly I worried about her 
Just like that I halted, paused for a thought


(Is it you?) The person who exists quietly in my heart
(Is it you?) The person who puts my heart at ease (yeah)
Just thinking of her, my heart has the warmth of the sunrise
I truly cherish, I'll cherish that person 
Because she's so good, I guess she was born here

The words "I'll always love you"
The words "I'm always missing you" 
Even loving forever does not seem enough 

I truly cherish, I'll cherish that person
Saying the words "I love you"
It's inadequate to describe how precious she is
If I could be by her side, fall asleep and wake up next to her  
I'll give my everything
I'll cherish that person

Chloe Says: 
Lovee<3



Credits: From Baidu's MP in Chinese, translated into En by hellochloe.