Jan 26, 2011

Spoiler In Words: My Princess Ep. 7

*Sigh* I don't know but everytime I translate the SIWs for MP, all the princess-y terms leave me yawning. Who cares about the Royal Committee or the Royal Consortium lead by some Official bla blahs. I almost wished Lee Seol were a commoner, so we get all the good ol' romance brewing with Hae Young without all the royal pretences (psst...did you notice? me don't mind being him being a chaebol).

Spoiler In Words 

Under Yoon Joo's overseeing, the Royal Consortium officially starts preparing for the commemoration of the royal family. Facing Yoon Joo's undisguised hostility towards herself, Lee Seol loses all the guilt that she had accumulated towards Yoon Joo and is determined to live a good life as a princess in the palace. 
Facing the upcoming press conference, Hae Young finally found someone who knows the royal grandson, Lee An (or better known as Lee Seol's dad). Together Lee Seol and Hae Young go to this person's residence...


Via Baidu's My Princess