Dec 10, 2010

My Princess News Updates

My Princess To Air On Cable Channel QTV
Besides airing on MBC, Real Entertainment Channel QTV has also picked up My Princess, hoping to reproduce the success it had for Sungkyunkwan Scandal. I think MP has potential to be a fan favorite, but to beat SKKS rating wise? Not bloody likely. Unless maybe if it has 3 Sunnies in it. 
Ryu Soo Young's Fans Surpises MP Crew

Aww! Another fan love moment. My Princess is Ryu Soo Young's first project after his military service, and his fans prepared a 200 pax buffet for the crew.
In MP, Ryu Soo Young is Nam Jung Woo, a professor in the Department of Art History and Archeology, and also Kim Tae Hee's mentor. He has a great ability to see into the very depths of things and is a warm hearted person.
Hmmm...Department of Art History And Archeology. Does your dramasense sense something? I'm guessing he has something to do with the revelation of Kim Tae Hee's identity as a princess. Something like, he traced her family tree and discovered that she's of royal bloodline.


Spotted Filming...

Pasta's Music Director Joins MP
Wow, this is the best news I've heard so far. MD Mun Seong Nam did a great job in Pasta, and I hope he'll do the same for MP. 
Trivia: He used to be a bass and lead singer for a band before becoming an MD.

Via Osen, MyDaily