Dec 1, 2010

Daemul's Replacement, "Sign" Poster Shoots

It's been awhile since I've seen Park Shin Yang, and now he's back with a medical investigation series, Sign. That being said, can someone tell me why he's wearing a tux holding some kind of medical apparatus? What an odd combo.

That's better.

Anyway, Sign will be our first kdrama serving for the new year as it is slotted for a 5th of January release and will be replacing Daemul for the Wednesday-Thursday's slot at 9.55 PM (KST).


I've watch medical dramas before, but that was about doctors and this is more...CSI? I dunno, the whole medical thing as a backdrop sounds kinda boring. But that was what I thought of Dr.Champ before...before it turn out to be epic proportions of awesomely AWESOME. So let's keep an open mind :) 


Sounds good, huh? Too bad co-stars Uhm Ji Won and Dr. Champ hottie Jung Gyu Woon are not in sight.