Nov 28, 2010

My Princess Stalker Photos

Kya! This is hellochloe shamelessly jumping at the sight of SSH (seriously I give up trying to type his name). Sunnie is lookin' mighty dashing in a coat! To be honest, I'm having nada expectations for the drama but that's not gonna stop me from watching them (one have the right to gawk as she pleases). Please feed me more eyecandy, Princess!
Location: MP crew sighted @First floor of Shinsegae Department Store in Myeong-dong, Seoul.

 
Shop is closed at people are peering through the windows. Honestly if I were them, I would stick my face to the glass to get a better view. There's no need to be modest when the situation calls for it.

 What a beauuutiful side profile! 

Since Kim Tae Hee is not dressed in designer duds, this must be prior to the "princess" transformation.

Oh front profile is even better-looking! *claps in glee*


Tiffany's the place to meet your prince ;)

Cameramangirl's hands are shaking to much: