May 8, 2011

Spoiler In Words: Best Love Ep. 3

How's the Hong Sisters' meta going? I've been so busy I'm behind schedule in watching everything! I swear I'm going to finish watching the 2 episodes today, uhuhu...(but I did manage to see appa wearing The Leopard Suit!) 
Sigh I get all nostalgic whenever I see SG references in kdramas. On that topic, did you guys from Manny recognize the Jeon Do Yeon and Kim Tae Hee line? :D


Spoiler In Words
Ae Jung dodges the worried Ae Wan. Panicking, she catches a ride in Dokko's car and they stopped at a nearby park. The two gets misunderstood as a couple by an ahjumma passing by. Fearing that this will tarnish Dokko's image, Ae Jung frantically hides herself. 
<3
Meanwhile, before recording the program, Ae Jung arrives at the hospital with Jenny. She finds out by chance that the Director will also be starring in the Couple Making show. Resistance is futile as she succumbs to Jenny's request, and Ae Jung decides to ask the Director for cosmetic beauty treatments. But she got a surprise when saw that Pil Joo's the one who's behind the door....