May 5, 2011

I See Red: Shin Min Ah's Latest CF

Talk about red hot! This lady in red can sure teach a thing or two to the gumiho. What would Dae Woong say?
My favorite CF girl is back with Red CF for Mise En Scene, featuring one of their hair care products (serum? Don't know, don't care since there's no Mise En Scene in Malaysia anyway). 
Hands up if you thought that shampoo ads are heavily CGI'ed. Well guess what, reality may not be far off.


In fact, I'm starting to think that there's no CGI whatsoever. Could I be wrong all along about these ads? If she were an artist by the name of Justin Bieber, I would call myself a Belieber right now.
 Having major hair envy here. Red with envy.

So whatddya think? CGI or au naturel? Here judge for yourself:

Behind-the-scenes:



The end product:



Via dc