May 3, 2011

49 Days OST: Tears Are Falling Translated Lyrics

One of my favorite tracks on the show ♥__
Tears Are Falling - Shin Jae

What I like about soundtracks is that they're like unspoken words of the show (especially Korean ones, they're dead on). And this song is in Song Yi Kyung's POV, obviously thinking about Song Yi Soo Q_Q

I hope the couple will get good closure, but either way I have a sinking feeling imma going to cry like a baby...


The Lyrics: 

You're breathing, you're living, in my heart
My heart is crying, you're walking, in my heart 
From the day you were beside me, you're always in my thoughts, calling me

Cold tears keep shedding, falling non-stop, 
My heart hurts because of you and it keeps hurting  
On days that I miss you, days like these, because I'm missing you
 My tears are falling again 

I'm choking on the words, even swallowing it, the words "I love you"
Launching into the wind, flying far far away, I'm missing those words you said
The words that couldn't be communicated to you, becomes a long sigh and flows through my heart

Cold tears keep shedding, falling non-stop, 
My heart hurts because of you and keeps hurting
On days that I miss you, days like these, because I'm missing you
 My tears are falling again

The you that's always been appearing right in front of me, is filling my heart, overflowing it 
Becomes tears of heartache, yearning tears, you keep living in my heart like that

Cold tears keep shedding, falling non-stop, 
Because I love you, because these tears are tears of love
Even if you were by my side and couldn't say those words, 
I really love you


Credits: Image from Jo Jyun Jae's Hong Kong fansite, lyrics translated from Chi to En by hellochloe.