Dec 12, 2010

Jang Geun Seuk's SexyBack

Time to check out my other lover (yes, I have many). Just from the title alone, can you hear the fanfare?
Mah favorite JGS look

Actually, he did SexyBack performances in many of his fan-meetings (Seoul, Beijing, Taipei, etc), inducing his fans' nosebleed around the globe. I reckon you can easily search for a better quality one, but I found this video, despitebecause of the grainy quality, was one of his sexiest ever:
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjA0NTcyMDk2.html

What If: In A Mary Parallel Universe
Taken from Dear Cloud's bandmember, Yong Rin's twitter account

Being a Jung In supporter (note: not to be confused with shipper), sometimes...just sometimes, I wonder to myself: "What would it be like if Jung In was the rocker dude instead?" I think the dynamic of the OTP would entirely change. 
Kim Jae Wook in real life carries a LOT of rocker vibe (partly because he's a musician himself), and I when I see him I think: "Sex, drugs and rock and roll." I can see him as a rocker, but not a cute rocker (like how JGS played Mu Gyul), more of a brooding one? Something like Mary's drama-within-a-drama's Wonderful Life, if it'll ever be made into one.