Nov 13, 2010

The Fierce Wife: What really hooked me in

It's certainly not the storyline (not that it isn't good, I just don't like to watch cheating bastards), and nope it's not even the sexy James Wen. I may sound like a lovelorn fanatic most of the time, but star power alone is (usually) not enough to convince me to follow a drama. 


I follow my heart: It's all about the 'feel' the drama gives me. If I like it, I will follow it. 'Tis that simple. No reasons (though if I think hard I can probably come up with some). No apologies. 


And this is my reason:

The Opening Theme (yup the opening theme is my reason):
 Heartbreaking song + a glimpse of cutie Chris Wang = spells a winner to me. 



Song: Wu Tian Ji Nian (Five Days A Few Years)
Artist: Freya Lin


Translation of the lyrics
Perhaps in your heart, the dream is all yours.
But in my heart, the dream is ours.
You said you want freedom, I gave you freedom. 
You said you want silence, I kept still like the universe.


If you say this is love, it feels like I've woken up from a dream.
If you say this is love, I'd rather roam the streets.
If you say this is love, please let go of my shoulder.
If you say this is love, quietly wait for the sunrise.


Oh~